Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Katie McCarthy

There was a screech that I felt through my chest. Lights started flickering for a minute and then they went our completely. I attempted to calm my nerves by using what little light that poured through the dim tunnel encompassing our metal death-trap to read my Boston Herald. After about ten traumatizing minutes of tedious squinting, the T took off again, lights resuming power and we pulled ever so smoothly into the Harvard Sq. stop. Terrorism? No. Thunderstorms? No. Just Traffic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who loves to taste radical things. Currently I'm manufacturing my personal photovoltaic panels. I am making it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive this. I came across a really amazing site which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it would be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, cauze I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.